Taramore homes market report for July 2012 – 3 homes closed during the month at an average price of $712,030 and an average size of 5020 square feet. With 9 homes available, the absorption rate is down to 3 months.
- 3 John Wieland homes sold in Taramore during the month of July
- 9 homes are pending sale at this time
- the average price of home sold was $712,030
- the average size of homes sold was 5020 square feet
- days on market for homes sold was 2 days
- 9 Taramore homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Taramore is a neighborhood of new homes on the east side of Brentwood on Split Log Road close to Ravenwood high school. The original antebellum home was restored and is currently used as a clubhouse. The homes range in size from 2800 square feet to 5400 square feet and all are built by John Wieland. If you are interested in purchasing a home in Taramore, give me a call. I can help you through the process of building a home and it doesn’t cost you a penny.
Search for Taramore homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Taramore home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Taramore MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Taramore are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all Taramore.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.