Forrest Crossing Homes for sale and June 2013 market report – 4 homes sold in the month of May compared to 8 last year, giving some the appearance that the market for Forrest Crossing homes is slowing, that is not the case as the median price increased 9% over the same month last year. What’s happening is that we have an inventory shortage and it’s keeping a lid of the volume of sales. Days on market is down to an average of 64 days and with only 8 Forrest Crossing homes listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase the absorption rate is down to less than 2 months.
- 4 Forrest Crossing homes sold in May 2013
- the median sales price was $297,100 compared to $273,250 last year an increase of 9 %
- 8 Forrest Crossing homes are currently available for purchase
- the absorption rate based on May sales is 2 month
- days on market is down to 64 days
Forrest Crossing is located on the south side of Franklin Tn with easy access to I-65 at highway 96 and is one of the few golf couse communities with affordable homes in the community. Named after Nathan Bedford Forrest, one of the generals in the Civil war, Forrest Crossing is very close to the Carnton Plantation.
Search for Forrest Crossing Homes here
- List View
- Map View
See all Forrest crossing.
(all data current as of 10/3/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.