Sylvan Park Homes for Sale and November 2014 update 6 Sylvan Park homes closed in the month of October at an average price of $391,689. Prices of Sylvan Park homes have a very large range just like the quality of homes in Sylvan Park. The most affordable home sold during the month of October was $221,689 and it was a 1925 home sold as is, probably as a tear down. The most expensive home sold in Sylvan Park was $720,975 and it was a new 3400 square foot home.
- 6 Sylvan Park homes sold during the month of October
- the average sale price was $391,689
- the average size of homes sold was 1,811 square feet making the average price per square ft $216
- 10 Sylvan park homes are currently under contract
- 13 Sylvan Park homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Sylvan Park is still only 2 months
Sylvan Park homes are very popular with young professionals who want to live close to downtown Nashville but don’t want the condo lifestyle of a highrise. Most of the homes in Sylvan park are cottages build in the 1940, and 1950’s with small yards and mature trees. But now some of these are being town down and new luxury homes are being build on the lots.
Search for Sylvan Park homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Sylvan Park homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Sylvan Park MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Sylvan Park are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all sylvan park.
(all data current as of 2/5/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.