Sylvan Park Homes Market Report September 2012 – 5 Sylvan Park homes closed in the month of September with the average days on market down to 43 days. If you take into account a 30 day contract to close time frame that normally happens, these homes were under contract in an average of 13 days. The average price of homes in Sylvan Park have been trending upward with the average for September at $361,780 compared to $347,600 last September, an increase of 4% year over year.
- 5 Sylvan Park homes sold in August
- the average sale price was $361,780 a 4% increase over last September
- the average size of homes sold was 2011 square feet making the average price per square ft $180
- 7 Sylvan park homes are currently pending sale
- 28 Sylvan Park homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Sylvan Park is 2.6 months
Sylvan Park is very popular with young professionals who want to live close to downtown Nashville but don’t want the condo lifestyle of a highrise. Most of the homes in Sylvan park are cottages build in the 1940, and 1950’s with small yards and mature trees.
Search for Sylvan Park homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Sylvan Park current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Sylvan Park MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Sylvan Park are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all sylvan park.
(all data current as of 11/27/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.