Sylvan Park Homes for Sale and August 2013 Market Report- 10 Sylvan Park homes closed in the month of August, a 10% increase over last year, prices are soaring with the average sales price of $379,300 compared to $298,155 last year. The absorption is an astonishing 2 months, and days on market for Sylvan Park homes is down to 82 days.
- 10 Sylvan Park homes sold in May compared to 9 last year
- the average sale price was $379,300 a 27% increase over last August
- the average size of homes sold was 1862 square feet making the average price per square ft $203
- 3 Sylvan park homes are currently pending sale
- 20 Sylvan Park homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Sylvan Park homes is 2 months
Sylvan Park is very popular with young professionals who want to live close to downtown Nashville but don’t want the condo lifestyle of a highrise. Most of the homes in Sylvan park are cottages build in the 1940, and 1950’s with small yards and mature trees.
Search for Sylvan Park homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Sylvan Park current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Sylvan Park MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Sylvan Park are posted.
- List View
- Map View
See all sylvan park.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.