Nashville Condo sales for April of 2010 continued to improve, but would still be considered a buyers market. The information here is for condo’s in Davidson County only, and does not include Franklin condos or Cool Springs condo’s.
- The number Nashville condos sold was 164, this compares to 145 in April of 2009, a 13 percent increase
- The average price of Nashville condos sold in April was $163,027
- The average days on market for Nashville Condo’s was 97 days
- The average size of Nashville condo’s sold in April was 1333 square ft
- The average price per square ft of Nashville Condos was $122
To search for Nashville Condos for sale, click on the link. Nashville Condos
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.