Green hills homes in Nashville are always in high demand, and April was no exception with 42 homes sold at an average price of $736,026, a full 15% increase in average price compared to just 12 months ago. The homes in Green Hills are not affordable compared to other parts of Nashville, but the great shopping and location close to the universities and businesses in downtown entice buyers to spend a little extra money for the convenience that Green Hills homes provide.
- 41 Green Hills homes sold in April compared to 40 during the same month in 2013
- The average price of Green Hills home sold was $736,026 compared to $636,230 12 months ago
- The average size of Green hills homes sold was 3474 square feet
- The average days on market was 93
- 88 Green Hills homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 167 Green Hills homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
search for Green Hills real estate here
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.