Green Hills homes sales market report show that sales increased 95% in July with 37 closings compared to 19 last year. The absorption rate of homes based on June sale now stands at 4 months and with only 181 Green Hills homes currently listed in the Nashville MLS, it seems like it might be very difficult for buyers to find a good selection.
- 37 Green Hills homes sold in August compared to 19 last year, and increase of 95 percent
- the median price of homes sold in Green Hills was $465,000
- 27 Homes in Green Hills are currently pending sale
- 181 homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- days on market is down to 101
- the median list price to sales price ratio is 98%
- the median size of homes sold in Green Hills was 3972 square feet
Ok, that enough with the statistics, here is the real view from a realtor who has buyers looking to purchase homes in Green Hills, affordable homes (under $400,000) are very difficult to find, and when you do find one, it probably needs updating or maintenance. If it’s in good move in condition, it will have multiple offers and probably get list price or very close to in within a few days. In the more expensive homes, the frenzy hasn’t started yet, and it may not. It’s not that the homes aren’t selling, they just have fewer potential buyers and not as many offers. Due to the cost of building in Green Hills, I expect price to continue upward for a considerable length of time.
Search for Green Hills homes here
- List View
- Map View
See all Green Hills.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.