Franklin TN homes for sale – The sellers market continues here in Franklin with multiple offers on many new listings first day on the market.
- 272 Franklin TN homes sold during the month of August 2021
- 140 homes are currently listed for sale making the absorption rate around 2 weeks – a normal market would be 4 to 5 months
- 193 homes are currently under contract
- the median sales price for homes sold during the month of August was $725,000 compared to $561,338 last year an increase of 29%
- the median price per square foot for homes sold was $267 compared to $206 for August of 2020 an increase of 29%
- the average list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in August was 103.52%
According to the national association of realtors, the number of growing households has outpaced the number of homes in the last 10 years by over 5 million. It’s their estimate that we have a need for 5 million new homes at this time to have a balanced market. Ad that to the current political environment driving many businesses and people into middle Tennessee from other states that have a less than favorable environment for business and you have a sellers market that could continue for a long time. The biggest risk would be a significant increase in interest rates that nob0dy expects any time soon.
Search for Franklin TN homes for sale here – information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Franklin per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. View the top Franklin neighborhoods here.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 12/6/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.