Franklin Tn Homes Sales Increase 15% in May 2012 – If you are in the market to buy a Franklin Tn home, my suggestion is to be prepared for a shock. The market that was, is gone, and the market we have now is a sellers market in most of the popular neighborhoods, with multiple offers on the first day the home is listed is some cases. It all depends on price and condition as always, but neighborhoods like Fieldstone farms and Mckays Mill are getting list price for most of the homes sold, and they are usually under contract within 30 days.
- 178 Franklin tn homes sold during the month of May 2012 compared to 155 last year
- median days on market is down to 62 days
- the median price of Franklin Tn homes sold was $336,000
- the list price to sales price ratio was 97%
- the median size of Franklin tn homes sold in May was 2889 square feet
- 212 Franklin Tn homes are currently in pending status
- 931 Franklin Tn homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The absorption rate for Franklin Tn homes based on May sales is 5 months
search for Franklin Tn homes here
- List View
- Map View
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.