Franklin Tn Homes for sale November 2014 – 182 Franklin TN homes sold during the month of October, that’s a slight increase of 8% over October of last year. The absorption rate based on October sales and available homes for sale is 4 months keeping Franklin TN homes in a seller’s market.
- the average sales price of Franklin homes sold was $471,933 an increase of 4.7% over the same month last year
- the list price to sales price ratio averaged 98%
- the average size of homes sold was 3059 square feet
- 251 Franklin TN homes are currently pending sale
- 705 Franklin TN homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Search for top Franklin neighborhoods here
The most popular Franklin neighborhoods based on October 2014 sales were
- Fieldstone Farms
- Mckays Mill
- Barklay Place
- Franklin Green
- Ladd Park
- Watkins Creek
- Legends Ridge
- Forrest Crossing
- Falcon Creek
- Dallas Downs
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin homes comes on the market or price reductions in Franklin real estate is are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 9/22/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.