Franklin TN homes for sale – We are still seeing a slow down in home sales and it’s all related to higher interest rates. It looks like the days of multiple offers for every home are over for now. Buyers finally get a chance to look at homes before they submit an offer, and investors seem to be less aggressive from what I’ve seen.
- 212 Franklin homes sold during the month of September 2022 compared to 218 for the same period last year
- 427 Franklin homes are currently listing in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- 221 homes are currently under contract
- the median sales price for homes sold during the month of September was $$778,158 compared to $732,500 last year an increase of 6%
- the median price per square foot for homes sold was $321 compared to $265 for September of 2021 an increase of 21%
- the average list price to sales price ratio for homes sold in September was 97.9%
Information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Franklin per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed. View the top Franklin neighborhoods here.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/3/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.