Brentwood TN Real Estate for Sale – May 2015
- 61 Brentwood TN homes sold in April compared to 66 the same month last year
- the average sales price of homes sold was $717,312 compared to $669.527 an increase of 7%
- 146 Brentwood TN homes are pending sale
- 325 Brentwood TN homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of Brentwood TN homes is now 5 months
- the average size of homes sold was 4315 square feet
- The average price per square feet of homes sold was $166
- the average days on market for homes sold during April was 66
Search for Brentwood TN real estate for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. For the last 12 months we have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want an new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN real estate values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Brentwood TN homes are posted.
Search for Brentwood tn real estate here, or call your Brentwood Tn real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 8/17/2022)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.