The market update show that average price of Brentwoood TN homes sold was $707,327 almost exactly the same as the homes sold one year ago. The number of homes sold was less than one year ago by 17% to just 84 closings. This would all seem to indicate a shift in buying patterns, but I believe it’s all because of the shortage of available inventory.
- 161 Brentwood TN homes are currently under contract waiting to close
- 252 Brentwood TN homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of based on August sales is just 3 months
- the average price of homes sold was $707,327 compared to $709,837 last year
- the average size of homes sold was 4,221 square feet
- The average price per square feet of homes sold was $168
- the average days on market for homes sold was only 59 days
- the list price to sales price ratio for August was 98%
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. We have had a shortage of homes in Brentwood and it’s taking a long time for new construction homes to catch up to the demand. If you want a new home in Brentwood, give me a call, I can help you find the right builder and neighborhood to meet your needs.
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions in the Nashville MLS are posted.
Search for Brentwood TN homes for sale here, and call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.