Brentwood Tn homes – the average price of Brentwood homes sold during the month of March 2014 was up 10.2 percent compared to March of 2013 at $668,685 compared to $606.944.
- 53 Brentwood TN homes sold in March compared to 60 in March of 2013
- 163 Brentwood TN homes are pending sale
- 339 Brentwood Tn homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold homes was 98%
- the absorption rate of Brentwood Tn homes based on March sales is 6 months
- Average days on market is down to 76
I expect the average prices for homes in Brentwood to continue to increase for the rest of the year, and the shortage of lots will continue to pressure builders into larger and more expensive properties.
The most active neighborhoods in Brentwood for March were
- Borgata with 4 closings
- Taramore with 5 closings
Search for Brentwood Tn Homes for sale here
Brentwood Tn is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. The park system in Brentwood includes miles of paved bike paths and green space along the little harpeth river from Split log road, to Crockett park and all the way to the library at Concord road.
information on this page is based on information on homes for sale in Brentwood per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.