Belle Meade Homes for sale and market report – 14 Belle Meade homes sold in May of 2013 at an average price of $1,026,600. Homes sold ranged in size from 2500 square feet to 7213 square feet and in price from $478,000 to $2,125,000. Currently, the least expensive home in Belle Meade is listed for $439,000, and the most expensive is $19,500,000. The absorption rate of Belle Meade homes is now 4.8 months, making it a sellers market.
- 14 Belle Meade homes sold May of 2013 compared to 12 during the same period of 2012
- the average sales price of Belle Meade homes sold was $1,026,600
- the average size of homes sold in Belle Meade was 4397 square feet
- average days on market is down to 125
- 67 Belle Meade homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- 5 Belle Meade homes are pending sale
Search for Belle Meade homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Belle Meade home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Belle Meade MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Belle Meade are posted. Search for Nashville homes on your ipad or other mobile devices here www.nashvillehomes.mobi
- List View
- Map View
See all Belle Meade.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.