Brentwood real estate August 2014 The median price of Brentwood homes sold in July increased to $641,491 compared to $540,000 last July, an increase of 11.8%. The inventory of Brentwood homes continues to remain at low levels with only 383 homes currently listed in the Nashville MLS, With 163 homes already pending sale, expect the sellers market to continue.
- 108 Brentwood homes sold in June compared to 104 the same month last year
- the meiain sales price of homes sold was $610,000 compared to $578,750 an increase of 5%
- 167 Brentwood homes are pending sale
- 383 Brentwood homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the median list price to sales price ratio of Brentwood homes sold in July was 99%
- the absorption rate of Brentwood homes based on July sales is 4 months
- The median price per square feet of home sold in July was $149, compared to $142 last year
Brentwood homes are still in high demand, and the more affordable homes below $500,000 are becoming very difficult to find.
Search for Brentwood Homes for sale here
Brentwood is located just south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for low taxes, great schools, and large lots with mature trees. Access to the best shopping and dining in the area at Cool Springs is just minutes away. Search for Brentwood real estate here, or call your Brentwood real estate resource Larry Brewer Benchmark realty 615-512-7853
$2,280,000 : 367 Jones Pkwy, Brentwood5 beds, 8 bathsListed with PARKS
$869,000 : 103 Governors Way, Brentwood4 beds, 4 bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
$1,059,900 : 1401 Newhaven Dr (#136), Brentwood5 beds, 6 bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,250,000 : 1056 Sunset Rd, Brentwood5 beds, 4 bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$509,000 : 1015 Mooreland Blvd, Brentwood4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 9/21/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.