The most popular Brentwood Tn neighborhoods for the first half of 2019 based on number of sales are
- The Governors club with 21 closings, the average home sold in the Governors club was $1,058,785 and the most expensive was $2,097,000
- Brookfield with 18 closings. with homes ranging in rice form $550,000 to over $700,000
- Taramore with 17 closings. from $400,000 to $1,270,000
- Raintree Forest – 11 closings in an older Brentwood TN neighborhood with a great location near Ravenwood High School and Kenrose Elementary
- Witherspoon – 11 closings for the first half of 2019 with prices from $915,000 to $2,725,000
- Brenthaven with 10 closings – close to the Brentwood Library and Ymca at concord road. Older ranch style homes on acre lots.
- Bonbrook – 10 closings between $595,000 and $1,150,000
- Morgan Farms – 8 closings between $920,000 and $1,245,000
- Belle Rive – 7 sales between $790,000 and $1,400,000
- Chenoweth – 7 sales – 3000 to 5000 square feet homes built in the early 1990’s with acre lots, mature trees, and priced from $550,000 to $850,000
- Fountainbrooke with 6 closings. a Brentwood Tn neighborhood of mostly custom homes ranging from $600,000 to over $700,000.
- Brentmeade – 5 homes sold during the first half of 2019 large homes on acre lots at the corner of Concord and Wilson $750,000 to $1,000,000
- Mcgavock Farms – 5 closings between $900,000 and $3,700,000
- Traditions – 5 sales of new construction homes from $1,000,000 to $1,200,000
- Woodlands of Copperstone – 5 sales at an average price of $678,000
- Tuscany Hills – 3 sales new custom homes sold from $1,000,000 to 1,300,000
- Windstone with 4 closings – Windstone is a Southern Land development on built on land previously known as the Eddie Arnold ranch. Custom homes from $800,000 to over $2,000,000
- Foxboro – 3 sales – another older Brentwood TN neighborhood with large lots mature trees, and all brick homes priced from $600,000 to $800,000
- Sonoma – 4 sales, priced from $750,000 to $850,000.
- Inglehame Farms – 4closings with homes priced from $700,000 to $850,000
- Montclair – 3 sold during the first half of this year, with prices from $750,000 to $1,066,000 located on Moores lane next to Nashville golf and Athletic
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN neighborhoods, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new listings come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Brentwood is located directly south of Nashville and is just minutes from the Nashville International airport as well as businesses and recreational activities in downtown Nashville. The attractions are many, but include neighborhoods with large lots usually averaging an acre, the public schools always rank at or near the top for the state, low property taxes, 7 public parks spread throughout the city, and a very low crime rate. The zip code for Brentwood is 37027, but not every home in 37027 is in the Brentwood city limit, so be careful when looking for a home. If you have any questions about Brentwood TN neighborhoods, give me a call.
- List View
- Map View
See all Brentwood.
(all data current as of 1/17/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.