Nashville Condo Sales April 2012 – Condo sales in Nashville have been improving along with the rest of the real estate market, fortunately for buyers, the overbuilding of the previous market means that the market hasn’t switched into a sellers market yet. The exception would be condos under $300,000 in the Vanderbilt and Green Hills area. Some high demand areas are now getting offers the first day on properties fairly priced.
- 122 Nashville condos sold in April
- the average sales price was $189,731 compared to $181,343 last year
- the average size of condos sold was 1369 square feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
- days on market is down to 102 days
- 153 condos are currently pending sale
- 914 Nashville condos are currently listed in the MLS as available for purchase
As you can tell, prices are starting to rise and with 153 condos pending, availability will become an issue later in the year. I expect the prices of Nashville condos to increase in the next 12 months, so keep that in mind if you are planning to buy or sell.
Sorry, but we couldn't find any results in the MLS that match the specified search criteria.