Luxury home sales in Brentwood Tn have been selling at a much faster pace this summer and Montclair is one of the Brentwood neighborhoods that benefit from the hotter market. During the summer months of June, July and August, 6 Montclair homes have sold, compared to the same amount last year. The average price of homes sold in Montclair this summer is $813,483 compared to just $689,400 during the same months of 2012, an increase of 18%.
The average size of homes sold increase also by 11%, so just be aware that you might be comparing apples to apples, but they are all different in small ways. One really telling sign that the demand of Montclair homes is high is that the average days on market for the homes sold during the summer was just 33 days. Most real estate transactions take 30 days from contract to close, so these homes were all under contract in the first few days on the market. One other sign of a hot market in Montclair is that of the six homes sold, they averaged closing at 99% of asking price.
- 6 Montclair homes sold during the summer of 2013
- the average sales price was $813,483
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%
- the average days on market was 33 days
- the average size of homes sold in Montclair was 4755 square feet
- 2 Montclair homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate based on recent sales and current inventory is one month
Montclair in Brentwood Tn is locaton on Moores lane next to Nashville Golf and Athletic golf course just minutes from the Cool Springs mall, and an easy commute to downtown Nashville or the Nashville international airport.
Search for Montclair homes for sale here
- List View
- Map View
See all Montclair.
(all data current as of 10/4/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.