Green Hills homes are on fire with 42 closings for the month of October an increase of 31% over October of 2019, the absorption rate is down to 2 months.
- 42 homes sold during the month of October compared to 32 for the same month last year.
- The median price of Green Hills homes sold was $1,165,000 compared to $692,500 for the same period last year
- the average price per square foot of homes sold was $289 compared to $274 last year
- The median size of homes sold was 3976 square feet
- The median days on market of homes sold was 6 days
- the list price to sales price ratio was 97%
- 80 Green Hills homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
A lot of new construction home building is happening in Green Hills right now, and almost all of it involves displacing old homes with 2 or more new homes that are much larger and more expensive. If you are in the market for Green Hills real estate, give me a call, I’ll make the process simple and fun.
search for Green Hills homes in Nashville Tn 37215
For the most-up-to-date information on Green Hills homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Green Hills homes in Nashville come on the market or price reductions in Nashville homes are posted.
And if you’re searching for Green Hills condos or townhouses for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhouses, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Green Hills real estate in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 10/3/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.