Governors Club Homes Report April 2012 – 4 homes sold for the month of April which is a considerable change compared to last April with none sold. As I have stated previously, the Brentwood Tn real estate market is really making dramatic improvements, and even though most of the sales are still below $500,000, luxury homes are starting to sell also. The governors club is one of the most desirable locations for Brentwood million dollar homes and it’s no surprise that the community is now beginning to be very active.
- 4 Governors Club homes sold in April compared to none last year in the same month
- the average sales price was $1,114,500
- average days on market is down to 80
- 10 Governors Club homes are currently under contract or pending sale
- 23 Governors Club homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase and not yet under contract.
- List View
- Map View
See all Governors Club.
(all data current as of 9/22/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.