Franklin Homes for sale and May 2013 market report – sales increased 16 percent in May of 2013 compared to the previous May with 206 homes sold compared to 178. The median prices of Franklin homes sold increased 13% from $336,000 to $380,000 and the median size of homes sold increased 4% to 3006 square feet. These are all great numbers for home sellers and should be a wake up call for buyers, because prices of Franklin Tn homes are rising fast.
- 206 Franklin Tn homes sold in May compared to 178 last year, an increase of 16%
- the median price of homes sold in Franklin Tn increased 13% to $380,000
- median days on market for homes sold was 54 days
- 328 Franklin homes are currently pending sale
- 742 Franklin homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of Franklin Tn homes based on May Sales is 3.6 months
- The median list price to sales price ratio for the month of May was 99%
- the median price per square feet of sold homes in Franklin was $127
The most popular Franklin neighborhoods based on sales for May were
- Westhaven with 20 sales
- Fieldstone farms with 14 closings
- Mckays Mill with 12 closings
- Ladd Park with 5 closings
- Sullivan Farms with 10 closings
- Franklin Green with 6 closings
- Watkins Creek with 8 closings
- Dallas Downs with 5 closings
These statistics should tell everyone that Franklin real estate is in a sellers market, and prices are rising quickly. For Franklin home owners who are considering a move, now would be an excellent time to consider your options.
Search for Franklin Tn homes for sale here
- List View
- Map View
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.