- 18 Franklin homes sold for the week
- the average price of homes sold in Franklin was $380,319
- the average size of Franklin homes sold was 3144 square ft
- the average price per square ft was $121
- average days on market for homes sold in Franklin was 97
- 141 Franklin homes are currently pending
- 1092 Franklin homes are listed and available for purchase
- the absorption rate of Franklin homes based on last weeks sales is 14 months
FranklinTennessee is located approximately 20 miles south of Nashville in Williamson county. Historic downtown Franklin is primarily restored historic buildings with shopping and dining. Cool Springs mall is also part of the Franklin city limits, and provides the very best shopping and dining in the state. Homes and real estate in and around Franklin is usually in high demand due to low taxes, good schools, and an easy commute to Nashville.
To search for Franklin Homes for Sale Click here
- List View
- Map View
See all Real estate matching your search.
(all data current as of 2/27/2024)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.