- 6 Fieldstone Farms homes sold in month of November compared to 7 last year – restricted due to lack of inventory
- 16 Fieldstone Farms homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The absorption rate for Fieldstone Farms homes is 2 months
- the average price of homes sold was $297,206
- the average size of homes sold was 2090 square feet making the price per square feet $142
- 7 homes are currently pending sale
- average days on market is down to 38 days
Fieldstone Farms is in a sellers market with most of the good listings having multiple offers the first week on market. The schools that support Fieldstone Farms including Walnut Grove elementary, Grassland middle school, and Franklin High school, have always ranked very high on test scores.
For the most-up-to-date information on Fieldstone Farms current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new MLS listings come on the market or price reductions are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Fieldstone Farms subdivision in Franklin per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Fieldstone Farms.
(all data current as of 9/22/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.