- 6 Fieldstone Farms homes sold in month of October compared to 7 last year – restricted due to lack of inventory
- 28 Fieldstone Farms homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- The absorption rate for Fieldstone Farms homes is 4 months
- the median price of homes sold was $330,500 compared to $314,900 last year an increase of 6%
- the median size of homes sold was 2748 square feet
- 4 Fieldstone Farms homes are currently pending sale
- average days on market is down to 70 days
Fieldstone Farms is in a sellers market with most of the good listings having multiple offers the first week on market. The schools that support Fieldstone Farms including Walnut Grove elementary, Grassland middle school, and Franklin High school, have always ranked very high on test scores. With price ranges of $215,000 to over $600,000 allow almost anyone to find a home that will fit any budget.
For the most-up-to-date information on Fieldstone Farms current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Fieldstone Farms MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Fieldstone Farms are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Fieldstone Farms subdivision in Franklin per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
- List View
- Map View
See all Fieldstone Farms.
(all data current as of 9/23/2023)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.