Nashville real estate for sale and May 2021 market report – You may have heard that it’s a very hot market, and it’s true. Home sales are up 40% and inventory is down 53%. Most new construction is under contract before it’s even started, and any new listings are usually sold the first day on market, usually with multiple offers.
Here are a few of the highlights for Nashville area homes
- 3214 homes sold in Nashville for May compared to 2759 for the same month last year
- the median sales price for Nashville homes was $400,000 up 21.6% year over year
- the number of available listings dropped 64% to 2557
- the absorption rate based on April home sales is 1 month
- 586 Nashville condos sold during the month an increase of 55% over May 2020
- the median sales price of Nashville condos was $277,900 and increase of 23% year over year
- List View
- Map View
See all nashville.
(all data current as of 6/16/2021)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.