Westhaven Homes for sale in Franklin TN – 13 homes sold during the month of January compared to just 6 homes for January of 2017. Home prices continue to rise with the average price now being $727,217 and the average price per square foot is now $216.
- the average size of homes sold was 3295 square feet
- the average days on market for homes sold was 72 days, but most are still new construction homes that are listing long before they are finished
- the list price to sales price ratio for homes sold was 99%
- 22 Westhaven homes are currently pending sale
- 37 Westhaven homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS but most are still under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin Tn has been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years so you can expect a very active spring and summer real estate market.
Search for Westhaven homes in Franklin TN for sale
For the most-up-to-date information on Westhaven homes in Franklin TN, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Westhaven listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Westhaven per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
- List View
- Map View
See all Westhaven.
(all data current as of 2/23/2020)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.