Williamson County real estate sales increased 36% in September 2012 compared to September of 2011 with 355 closings. Williamson county homes sales increased 33% with 325 closings compared to 244 last year, and condo sales in Williamson county increased 76% with 30 closings. Franklin still dominates the sales in Williamson county with 142 closings followed by Brentwood with 55 and Spring Hill with 56.
- 325 Williamson county homes sold in September compared to 144 last September
- the average sales price was $385,539
- days on market is down to 73
- The average sales price of Brentwood homes sold was $540,360
- the sales price of Franklin homes sold was $400,544
- the price of Spring Hill homes sold was $235,771
- Nolensville homes sold for $346,137
- Thompsons Station homes sold for $254,187
The major reason for the continued population growth in Williamson county is the best schools in the state, low taxes, and an easy commute to Nashville
For the most-up-to-date information on Williamson County current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Williamson County MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Williamson County are posted.
1 - 5 of 500+.
See more WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 5/21/2013)
$156,500 : 1101 Downs Blvd Apt 290, Franklin2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
$225,000 : 2000 Newark Ln Unit G302, Thompsons Station2 beds, 3 full baths
$329,900 : 1531 Bunbury Dr, Thompsons Station4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$469,900 : 656 Nevins Pl, Nolensville5 beds, 4 full, 1 part baths
$309,900 : 4183 Miles Johnson Pkwy, Spring Hill4 beds, 3 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.