Williamson County Real Estate in December – 320 Williamson county homes sold in December compared to 265 last year. The absorption rate for Williamson county real estate is now less that 5 months, signaling a strong sellers market.
- 320 Williamson county homes sold in December up 21% compared to last December
- 24 Williamson county condos sold compared to 20 last year
- the median sales price of homes was $356,752 compared to $365,900 last year with the primary difference being a larger percentage of homes sold in Spring Hill at a lower price point, bringing down the average slightly
- days on market is down to 71 compared to 102 last year
Here are the sales statistics by city within Williamson county
- 62 Brentwood homes sold at an average price of $614,993 with a current absorption rate of 5 months
- 8 Fairview homes sold at an average price of $139,050 with an absorption rate of 10 months
- 144 Franklin homes sold at an average price of $423,004 with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 30 Nolensville homes sold averaging $321,386 with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 42 Spring Hill homes sold averaging $257,936 with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 23 Thompsons Station homes sold averaging $278,023 with an absorption rate of 4.5 months
Williamson county real estate is selling at a rapid pace, and with the shrinking availability of quality homes, my opinion is that the seller’s market will become more competitive and bidding wars on good homes will become even more common than they are today.
Search for Williamson County real estate for sale here
Williamson county is located just south of Nashville and uses I-65 and state highway 31 as main traffic arteries. With the best school system in the state and lower property taxes than it’s surrounding counties, it’s easy to see why Williamson county is very popular.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
$599,000 : 619 Granny White Pike, Brentwood3 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Sta-See Realty
$192,900 : 2808 Candlewicke Dr, Spring Hill3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$511,500 : 1410 Primrose Ln, Franklin4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with List For Less Realty, LLC
See all WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 5/26/2015)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.