The Top Franklin neighborhoods based on number of sales for 2013 are as follows
- Westhaven with 239 closings – the top Franklin neighborhood with home prices averaging $545,450
- Fieldstone Farms with 139 closings and prices averaging $328,068
- Mckays Mill with 103 closings - Franklin TN homes affordably priced around $391,918
- Sullivan Farms 69 closings at $345,354
- Ladd park with 59 closings – homes prices averaged $417,584 in 2013
- Watkins Creek – 58 closings at an average of $461,387
- Franklin Green with 44 closings – Franklin homes with average sales around $260,000
- Forrest Crossing 33 sales – prices from $180,000 for condos to over $500,000 for some homes
- Temple Hills – 31 sales in a golf community on the north west side of Franklin
- Barclay Place – 31 new homes on the west side of Franklin averaging $270,569
- Chardonnay – 27 closings from another new construction Franklin neighborhood
Some of the results here are surprising, but the math really tells you where the Franklin real estate market is right now. New construction Franklin homes are leading the way in Westhaven, Ladd Park, Mckays Mill, and Villages of Clovercroft. Resale homes in Fieldstone Farms and Sullivan Farms are showing a real shortage of inventory, and some of them have multiple bidders the first few days on the market.
If you would like to search for homes in any of these Franklin neighborhoods, just click on the links, or give me a call.
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Franklin are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family Franklin Tn homes per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 3/9/2014)
$273,900 : 102 Sheffield Place, Franklin4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Barnes
$455,205 : 5011 Rizer Point Drive, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Goodall Homes and Communities
$278,900 : 441 Essex Park Cir, Franklin3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.