- The Governors club with 39 closings for the year. The average home sold in the Governors club was $995,214
- Courtside at Southern woods with 37 closings – affordable home on the east side of I-65.
- Brookfield with 34 closings. a Beazer community with homes ranging in rice form $400,000 to over $600,000
- Annandale – 31 closings of new custom Brentwood homes priced from $900,000 to $2,500,000.
- Whetstone with 31 closings – Whetstone is Brentwood neighborhood with Pulte Homes from $500,000 to $700,000.
- Brenthaven with 30 closings – Brenthaven is an older Brentwood Tn neighborhood close to the Brentwood Library and Ymca at concord road. Older ranch style homes on acre lots.
- Taramore with 27 closings. Taramore is a John Wieland community with new homes priced from $489,900 to $700,000.
- Fountainbrooke with 26 closings. a Brentwood Tn neighborhood of mostly custom homes ranging from $400,000 to over $700,000.
- Raintree Forest – 23 closings in an older Brentwood TN neighborhood with a great location near Ravenwood High School and Kenrose Elementary
- Elmbrooke – 21 closings located at the intersection of Concord road and Edmondson
- Chenoweth – 15 sales – 3000 to 5000 square feet homes built in the early 1990’s with acre lots, mature trees, and priced from $450,000 to $650,000
- Tuscany Hills – 15 new custom homes sold from $670,000 to $950,000
- Windstone with 14 closings – Windstone is a Southern Land development on built on land previously known as the Eddie Arnold ranch.
- Foxboro – 11 sales – another older Brentwood TN neighborhood with large lots mature trees, and all brick homes priced from $425,000 to $625,000
- Sonoma – 11 Brentwood homes sold in Sonoma in 2013, priced from $550,000 to $850,000.
- Inglehame Farms – 10 closings with homes priced from $500,000 to $700,000
- Brentmeade – 10 home sold during 2012 large homes on acre lots at the corner of Concord and Wilson
- Glenellen – 10 homes sold in 2013 at an average price of $704,854
- Montclair – 10 sold during the year, with prices from $600,000 to $1,000,000 located on Moores lane next to Nashville golf and Athletic
848 Brentwood homes sold in 2013 compared to 782 Brentwood homes in 2012.
Brentwood is located south of Nashville in Williamson county and is known for the best public schools in Tennessee, low property taxes, fantastic parks and recreation, and wonderful neighborhoods. Search the top Brentwood Tn Neighborhoods on this page.
For the most-up-to-date information on Brentwood TN neighborhoods, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Brentwood listings come on the market or price reductions in Brentwood are posted.
Brentwood is located directly south of Nashville and is just minutes from the Nashville International airport as well as businesses and recreational activities in downtown Nashville. The attractions are many, but include Brentwood tn neighborhoods with large lots usually averaging an acre, the best public schools in Tennessee, low property taxes, 7 public parks spread throughout the city, and a very low crime rate. The zip code for Brentwood is 37027, but not every home in 37027 is in the Brentwood city limit, so be careful when looking for a Brentwood home. If you have any questions about Brentwood TN neighborhoods, give me a call.