- Bent Creek with 94 closings – affordable Nolensville homes from $225,000 to over $400,000
- Ballenger Farms with 33 sales – homes from $200,000 to $300,000
- Silver Stream 27 closings – another affordable Nolensville neighborhood with homes from $225,000 to $325,000
- Sunset Park with 26 closings – custom Nolensville homes priced from $475,000 to $600,000
- Catalina – 17 sales of new Turnberry homes from $450,000 to $550,000
- Stonebrook with 16 sales – an older Nolensville neighborhood of affordable homes with large lots
As you can see by this information, Nolensville has been growing quickly, in fact 300 homes sold in Nolensville in 2012 compared to just 238 closings in 2011, an increase of 26%. Nolensville neighborhoods benefit from excellent Williamson county schools, and low property taxes with a small town atmosphere. Most of the Nolensville homes sold in 2012 were new construction homes, so if you have the time to wait for one to be built, Nolensville might be a good choice for you. Just remember to call me first, I’ll keep the builders agents off your back, and get you a better deal.
$424,900 : 3040 Ballenger Drive, Nolensville5 beds, 3 bathsListed with McArthur Sanders Real Estate
$370,000 : 8301 Elmcroft Ct, Nolensville4 beds, 3 bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$776,900 : 300 Conoga Dr., Lot 1913, Nolensville4 beds, 5 bathsListed with Barlow Realty LLC
See all Nolensville.
(all data current as of 11/17/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.