- Westhaven with 145 closings – Franklin’s most popular neighborhood with prices from $250,000 to over $1,000,000
- Fieldstone Farms with 105 closings, for years the Franklin top neighborhood with homes priced from $200,000 to over $400,000
- Mckays Mill with 99 closings – average days on market of 55 Cool Springs homes priced from $300,000 to over $600,000
- Ladd park with 65 closings – homes priced from $265,000 to $550,000
- Sullivan Farms 56 closings from $240,000 to $450,000
- Forrest Crossing 50 sales – prices from $180,000 for condos to over $500,000 for some homes
- Franklin Green with 45 closings – Franklin homes priced from $200,000 to over $300,000
- Creekstone - 35 sales – new Franklin homes from $290,000 to $380,000
- Cool Springs East - 33 closings and no wonder it’s a great location
- Temple Hills – 28 sales a golf community on the north west side of Franklin
- Barclay – 27 new Franklin homes
- Chardonnay – 26 closings from another new construction Franklin neighborhood
- Avalon – 25 sales with closings from $325,000 to $4,100,000
- Cottonwood – 24 sales for a franklin favorite
- Villages of Clovercroft – 24 closings from $300,000 to $530,000
- Dallas Downs – 22 affordably priced all brick homes from $210,000 to $500,000
- LaurelBrooke – 19 sales in a gated Franklin neighborhood
- Polk Place - 18 closings
- Stags leap - 18 sales
- Falcon Creek – 18 closings from $180,000 to $250,000
- Willowsprings – 17 sales from $250,000 to $550,000
- Cheswicke Farms – 17 closings $280,000 to $400,000
- Willowsprings 17 closings $240,000 to $540,000
- Carlisle - 16 closings $400,000 to $690,000
Some of the results here are surprising, but the math really tells you where the Franklin real estate market is right now. New construction homes are leading the way in the Franklin neighborhoods of Westhaven, Ladd Park, Mckays Mill, and Villages of Clovercroft. Resale homes in Fieldstone Farms and Sullivan Farms are showing a real shortage of inventory, and some of them have multiple bidders the first few days on the market.
If you would like to search for homes in any of these Franklin neighborhoods, just click on the links, or give me a call.
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Franklin are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Franklin per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 12/9/2013)
$175,000 : 167 Stanton Hall Ln, Franklin2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$116,000 : 601 Boyd Mill Ave Unit B3, Franklin2 beds, 2 full baths
$475,000 : 2003 Barclay Lane LOT 31, Franklin4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$400,000 : 410 Dabney Dr Lot-87, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$335,375 : 2004 Barclay Lane Lot 6, Franklin3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.