- 8 Tollgate Village homes sold in the month of November
- 21 homes are currently pending sale in Tollgate Village
- the average sales price for the month was $320,979
- the average size of homes sold was 2538 square feet
- days on market for homes sold it down to 27 days
- the absorption rate of Tollgate Village homes based on November sales and the current inventory is now 1 month
You can tell from these statistics that it’s a sellers market, but on top of that, the builders in Tollgate village are building homes to order, without a large amount of spec homes. If you have the time to wait, it would be in your best interest to have Dockstreet build a home that meets your budget and lifestyle. I would suggest hiring a buyers agent to help you through this process. It won’t cost you a penny, and it will insure that the home you build will be easy to sell when you are ready to move.
For the most-up-to-date information on Tollgate Village home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Tollgate Village homes come on the market or price reductions in Tollgate Village homes are posted.
$358,000 : 3121 Hazelton Dr, Thompson Station3 beds, 2 full, 1 half bathsListed with Reliant Realty ERA Powered
$399,900 : 2997 Americus Dr, Thompsons Station3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Maury County Realty
See all tollgate.
(all data current as of 12/5/2016)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.