Williamson County Tn homes for sale and January market report- The average sales price of Williamson county Tn homes increased 31 percent compared to January of 2012 to $505,281. The number of homes sold increased 19.5% compared to the previous January.
- 232 Williamson county Tn homes sold in January compared to 194 last year an increase of 19.5%
- The average sales price of single family homes increased 31% to $505,281
- Average days on market is down to 67 days
Here are the sales statistics by city for Williamson county tn homes.
- 51 Brentwood homes sold at an average price of $681,305 with a current absorption rate of 4.5 months
- 2 Fairview homes sold at an average price of $209,000 with an absorption rate of 30 months
- 97 Franklin homes sold at an average price of $543,413 with an absorption rate of 6.5 months
- 28 Nolensville homes sold averaging $438,323 with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 35 Spring Hill homes sold averaging $261,793 with an absorption rate of 6 months
- 14 Thompsons Station homes sold averaging $375,992 with an absorption rate of 8 months
January is usually the slowest sales month of the year, and as you can see, the market didn’t really slow down that much, making it very easy for me to predict a very busy spring for Williamson county tn home sales.
Search for Williamson County homes for sale here
See all WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 3/8/2014)
$278,900 : 441 Essex Park Cir, Franklin3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
$229,900 : 5901 Leipers Creek, Columbia3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Nodine-Shreeve Realty, Inc.
$344,900 : 320 Braveheart Dr, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Acres Realty
$675,000 : 601 CALVERTON LANE, Brentwood5 beds, 4 full bathsListed with Summit Property Management, LLC
$329,809 : 1053 Harvey Springs Drive, Spring Hill4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Beazer Homes
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.