Williamson County Real Estate Report May 2014- The median sales price of Williamson county homes increased 8.6 percent compared to April of 2013 to $380,000. The number of homes sold decreased 4.7% compared to the previous April. It was an unusually cold and wet March, and the inventory levels are still at an extremely low lever, with most new home construction getting delayed due to weather. Williamson county schools recently became the top ranked school district in the country based on standard test scores, increasing the demand on homes,
- 366 Williamson county homes sold in April compared to 384 last year
- The median sales price of single family homes increased to $380,000 compared to $350,000 in April of 2013
- Average days on market is down to 64 days
- The absorption rate for Williamson County real estate based on April sales and current inventory is 4.7 months
Here are the sales statistics by city for Williamson county tn homes.
- 63 Brentwood homes sold at an average price of $673,616 with a current absorption rate of 6 months
- 17 Fairview homes sold at an average price of $208,049 with an absorption rate of 6 months
- 159 Franklin homes sold at an average price of $450,531 with an absorption rate of 5 months
- 32 Nolensville homes sold averaging $351,453 with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 64 Spring Hill homes sold averaging $289,493 with an absorption rate of 3 months
- 23 Thompsons Station homes sold averaging $333,533 with an absorption rate of 7 months
Williamson county real estate is still very active, but the market is lacking enough inventory to have any measurable increases in the number of homes sold. Prices on the other hand increased 8.6% on average compared to the same month last year, and I expect a similar performance in the next 12 months. Interest rates are still low, as is the availability of quality resale property. The prices of new construction homes are increasing almost on a monthly basis as good building lots become harder to find and construction materials are increasing 20 to 30 percent per year.
Search for Williamson County real estate for sale here
See all WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 11/23/2014)
$239,944 : 7502 Nathaniel Woods Blvd, Fairview3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with RE/MAX Choice Properties
$825,000 : 306 Haddon Ct, Franklin6 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Parkside Realty, LLC
$305,000 : 2361 Orchard St, Nolensville4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Hodges and Fooshee Realty Inc.
$424,900 : 3003 Melville Ct, Spring Hill5 beds, 4 full bathsListed with The Lipman Group Sotheby's International Realty
$360,000 : 3744 Mobleys Cut Rd, Thompsons Station3 beds, 2 full bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.