Williamson County homes for Sale and Market Report for May 2013 – The market for Williamson county homes has become very intense, with 384 Williamson county homes sold in April compared to 293 last year, an increase of 31%. A very tight inventory of homes for sale makes most of us think that prices should show a significant increase in the next few months.
- 384 Williamson county homes sold in April compared to 293 last year an increase of 31%
- 32 Williamson county condos sold compared to 31 last year
- The average sales price of single family homes was $401,536 compared to $421,478 last year
- the average sales price of Williamson county condos was $233,627 compared to $170,789 last year
Here are the sales statistics by city for Williamson county real estate, with the exception of Fairview, all are in a sellers market with Nolensville and Thompsons station in an extreme sellers market. The list price to sales price ratio of homes sold in April was 98%.
- 70 Brentwood homes sold at an average price of $603,423 with a current absorption rate of 5 months
- 15 Fairview homes sold at an average price of $156,460 with an absorption rate of 6 months
- 172 Franklin homes sold at an average price of $422,678 with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 28 Nolensville homes sold averaging $340,895 with an absorption rate of 3 months
- 55 Spring Hill homes sold averaging $259,451with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 34 Thompsons Station homes sold averaging $274,925 with an absorption rate of 3 months
Search forWilliamson County real estate for sale here
Williamson county is located just south of Nashville and uses I-65 and state highway 31 as main traffic arteries.
With the Tennessee’s best school system and lower property taxes than it’s surrounding counties, it’s easy to see why Williamson county real estate is very popular.
Search for Nashville homes on your Ipad here
Search the Nashville MLS here
1 - 5 of 500+.
See more WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 5/24/2013)
$134,500 : 1304 Granville Rd, Franklin2 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
$199,900 : 1801 Brockton Pl, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$249,800 : 1038 WALESWORTH DR, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$454,800 : 608 AMBERLEIGH CT, Franklin4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$429,000 : 511 Marigold Dr, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.