Williamson County Tn homes for sale and January market report- The average sales price of Williamson county Tn homes increased 31 percent compared to January of 2012 to $505,281. The number of homes sold increased 19.5% compared to the previous January.
- 232 Williamson county Tn homes sold in January compared to 194 last year an increase of 19.5%
- The average sales price of single family homes increased 31% to $505,281
- Average days on market is down to 67 days
Here are the sales statistics by city for Williamson county tn homes.
- 51 Brentwood homes sold at an average price of $681,305 with a current absorption rate of 4.5 months
- 2 Fairview homes sold at an average price of $209,000 with an absorption rate of 30 months
- 97 Franklin homes sold at an average price of $543,413 with an absorption rate of 6.5 months
- 28 Nolensville homes sold averaging $438,323 with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 35 Spring Hill homes sold averaging $261,793 with an absorption rate of 6 months
- 14 Thompsons Station homes sold averaging $375,992 with an absorption rate of 8 months
January is usually the slowest sales month of the year, and as you can see, the market didn’t really slow down that much, making it very easy for me to predict a very busy spring for Williamson county tn home sales.
Search for Williamson County homes for sale here
See all WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 4/20/2014)
$449,990 : 9715 Capstone Crt Lot 13, Brentwood4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Fox Ridge Homes
$503,000 : 7040 Marwood Dr. LOT -150, College Grove4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with TJC Realty, LLC
$502,424 : 6724 Falls Ridge Lane Lot-193, College Grove4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with TJC Realty, LLC
$455,493 : 6720 Falls Ridge Lane Lot-194, College Grove4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with TJC Realty, LLC
$244,900 : 4031 Locerbie Cir, Spring Hill4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Village R.E. Services
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.