Williamson County homes for Sale and Market Report for August 2013 – Sales of single family homes in Williamson county increased 32% in July of 2013 compared to July of 2012. The median price of homes sold increased 10% during the same one year period. The market for Williamson county homes has switched in favor of sellers, so buyers are now having to become very aggressive with offers.
- 538 Williamson county homes sold in August compared to 407 last year an increase of 32%
- The average sales price of single family homes increased 10% during the last 12 months
- Average days on market is down to 68, compared to 76 last year
- the absorption rate for Williamson county real estate is down to 3 months
Here are the sales statistics by city for Williamson county real estate, all are in a sellers market. The average list price to sales price ratio of Williamson county real estate sold in July was 98%.
- 111 Brentwood homes sold at an average price of $668,870 with a current absorption rate of 3 months
- 27 Fairview homes sold at an average price of $184,302 with an absorption rate of 4 months
- 222 Franklin homes sold at an average price of $479,800 with an absorption rate of 3 months
- 40 Nolensville homes sold averaging $367,410 with an absorption rate of 2.5 months
- 100 Spring Hill homes sold averaging $276,846 with an absorption rate of 2 months
- 30 Thompsons Station homes sold averaging $296,336 with an absorption rate of 4 months
As you can see, all of these Williamson county cities are in a sellers market, so if you are considering selling your home, now is a great time. If you plan to buy a Williamson county home in Franklin, Brentwood, or Spring Hill, be prepared to pay very close to asking price, and you may end up in a multiple offer situation. Make sure your realtor is experienced in this type of market, because it changes fast.
Search for Williamson County real estate for sale here
Williamson county is located just south of Nashville and uses I-65 and state highway 31 as main traffic arteries.
With the Tennessee’s best school system and lower property taxes than it’s surrounding counties, it’s easy to see why Williamson county real estate is very popular.
Search the Nashville MLS here
See all WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 12/5/2013)
$825,000 : 2227 Grey Cliff Dr, Franklin4 beds, 4 full, 2 part baths
$274,900 : 324 Astor Way, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$555,000 : 9718 Turquoise Ln, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 2 part baths
$660,000 : 9735 Amethyst Ln, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$145,000 : 7452 Sleepy Hollow Rd, Fairview3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.