Williamson County Tn real estate for sale and March market report- The median sales price of Williamson county Tn homes increased just 2 percent compared to February of 2013 to $431,158. The number of homes sold increased 4.3% compared to the previous February. It was an unusually cold and wet February, and most experts agree that it had a negative impact on the housing market.
- 238 Williamson county Tn homes sold in Februry compared to 228 last year an increase of 4.3%
- The median sales price of single family homes increased to $438,158
- Average days on market is down to 74 days
Here are the sales statistics by city for Williamson county tn homes.
- 40 Brentwood homes sold at an average price of $695,850 with a current absorption rate of 7 months
- 12 Fairview homes sold at an average price of $200,300 with an absorption rate of 7 months
- 92 Franklin homes sold at an average price of $442,861 with an absorption rate of 6.5 months
- 24 Nolensville homes sold averaging $336,682 with an absorption rate of 5 months
- 31 Spring Hill homes sold averaging $250,485 with an absorption rate of 6 months
- 25 Thompsons Station homes sold averaging $340,559 with an absorption rate of 6 months
Williamson county real estate sales were slower in February than most people expected, and a lot of it had to do with the difficult weather conditions. Even with that, sales were better than last year, and prices are still creeping up. We are expecting a very busy spring and summer for Williamson county TN real estate.
Search for Williamson County real estate for sale here
See all WIlliamson county.
(all data current as of 4/19/2014)
$554,555 : 1183 Retreat Pass, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Neal Clayton Realtors, LLC
$234,900 : 2611 Churchill Dr, Thompsons Station5 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$519,990 : 2181 Capistrano Way (#105), Nolensville4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with D.R. Horton
$570,730 : 504 Clemente Ave. (#86), Nolensville5 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with D.R. Horton
$557,415 : 2188 Capistrano Way (#55), Nolensville4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with D.R. Horton
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.