Thompsons Station Homes for sale and March 2015 market report – Thompsons Station homes have been closing at a sluggish pace during the recent winter storms, but that’s what I expect. Most of the Thompsons station homes that are being sold are new construction, and believe me, the construction was moving at a much slower pace during the ice and snow storms we’ve had recently. As usual, I expect the spring to be a very active time to make up for the slow periods that builders have to deal with every winter.
- the average sales price for Thompsons Station homes sold was $356,089
- the days on market was 80 days, almost normal for a new construction area
- 109 Thompsons Station homes are currently pending sale
- 162 Thompsons Station homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the list price to sales price ratio for closed homes was 99%, so don’t expect a response from those low-ball offers
Thompsons Station neighborhoods with closings for the month of February include
- Aston Woods
- Bridgemore Village
- Cameron Farms
- Newport Crossing
- Picketts Ridge
- Tollgate Village
For the most-up-to-date information on Thompsons Station home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Thompsons Station homes come on the market or price reductions in Thompsons Station are posted.
See all Thompsons Station.
(all data current as of 4/18/2015)
$4,995,000 : 4678 Harpeth Peytonsville Rd, Thompsons Station5 beds, 6 full, 1 part bathsListed with McArthur Sanders Real Estate
$875,000 : 4860 Bethesda Rd, Thompsons Station3 beds, 3 full bathsListed with RDH Services, LLC
$699,900 : 3589 Robbins Nest Rd, Thompsons Station4 beds, 3 full, 2 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.