Thompsons Station Homes and June 2014 market report – Thompsons Station homes appear to be slowing down with only 26 properties sold during the month of May. This number is probably misleading because most of the homes sold and new construction in Tollgate village and Canterbury were affected by the sever winter that seemed to last forever. As the 89 pending homes show, the volume seems to have picked back up to what you would normally expect in a sellers market.
- the average sales price for Thompsons Station homes sold was $317,177
- the days on market was up to 108, back to that new construction trend
- 89 Thompsons Station homes are currently pending sale
- 180 Thompsons Station homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the list price to sales price ratio for closed homes was 99%, so don’t expect a response from those low-ball offers
For the most-up-to-date information on Thompsons Station home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Thompsons Station homes come on the market or price reductions in Thompsons Station are posted.
See all Thompsons Station.
(all data current as of 11/27/2014)
2 beds, 1 full bathListed with The Realty Association
$641,700 : 3552 Robbins Nest Rd, Thompsons Station5 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
4 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.