Sylvan Park Homes for Sale and March 2014 Market Report- 13 Sylvan Park homes closed in the month of April with the average price increasing 31% to $469,345 compared to $344,625 just 12 months ago. The absorption is down to 2 months, and days on market for Sylvan Park homes is down to 46 days. Sylvan Park is in a sellers market.
- 13 Sylvan Park homes sold in April compared to 14 last year
- the average sale price was $469,345 compared to $357,954 last April a 31% increase
- the average size of homes sold was 2245 square feet making the average price per square ft $209
- 12 Sylvan park homes are currently under contract
- 32 Sylvan Park homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Sylvan Park is 2 months
Sylvan Park is very popular with young professionals who want to live close to downtown Nashville but don’t want the condo lifestyle of a highrise. Most of the homes in Sylvan park are cottages build in the 1940, and 1950′s with small yards and mature trees.
Search for Sylvan Park homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Sylvan Park current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Sylvan Park MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Sylvan Park are posted.