Sylvan Park Homes for Sale and Market Report - 8 Sylvan Park homes closed in the month of November with an average price of $389,281. With only 22 Sylvan Park homes currently for sale, the current absorption rate is less than 3 months, even based on a typically slow November sales month. It would be stating the obvious that Sylvan Park is in a sellers market
- 8 Sylvan Park homes sold in November
- the average sale price was $389,281
- the average size of homes sold was 1921 square feet making the average price per square ft $203
- 22 Sylvan Park homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Sylvan Park is 2.75 months
- the average days on market is down to 50, meaning that most homes are under contract in 20 days or less
Sylvan Park is very popular with young professionals who want to live close to downtown Nashville but don’t want the condo lifestyle of a highrise. Most of the homes in Sylvan park are cottages build in the 1940, and 1950′s with small yards and mature trees.
Search for Sylvan Park homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Sylvan Park current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Sylvan Park MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Sylvan Park are posted.
See all sylvan park.
(all data current as of 3/7/2014)
$759,900 : 4701 Nebraska Ave, Nashville4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Realty Trust Residential, LLC
$749,000 : 4901 Park Ave, Nashville3 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Housepad
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.