Sylvan Park Homes for Sale and March 2014 Market Report- 9 Sylvan Park homes closed in the month of February, a 28% increase over the same month last year, price continue to increase with the average price now at $407,283, compared to compared to $344,625 just 24 months ago, an increase of 18%. The absorption is down to 2 months, and days on market for Sylvan Park homes is down to 59 days. Sylvan Park is in a sellers market.
- 9 Sylvan Park homes sold in February compared to 7 last year
- the average sale price was $375,000
- the average size of homes sold was 1952 square feet making the average price per square ft $209
- 19 Sylvan park homes are currently under contract
- 20 Sylvan Park homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Sylvan Park is 2 months
Sylvan Park is very popular with young professionals who want to live close to downtown Nashville but don’t want the condo lifestyle of a highrise. Most of the homes in Sylvan park are cottages build in the 1940, and 1950′s with small yards and mature trees.
Search for Sylvan Park homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Sylvan Park current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Sylvan Park MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Sylvan Park are posted.