Spring Hill Homes for Sale And May 2014 Market Report – With 65 closings, Spring Hill homes sales increased 10% compared to April of 2013. With 247 active listing in Spring Hill, the absorption rate is down to 4 months, putting Spring Hill TN homes in a sellers market.
- 65 Spring Hill homes sold in the month of April compared to 59 last year
- Average sales price for homes sold was $290,423 up 12% compared to March of last year
- average days on market is down to 58 days
- 103 Spring Hill homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ratio was 99%
- the absorption rate of homes based on March sales is now 4 months
- 203 Spring Hill homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Spring Hill homes sales have been increasing every month this year, and unfortunately for buyers, the inventory of homes is shrinking rapidly. The biggest reason for the growth is all about value, you can still get a new or almost new home in Williamson county for around $110 per square foot. You get the top school district in the country, low taxes, and a small town atmosphere just 15 minutes south of Franklin and Cool Springs.
Search for Spring Hill homes here
See all 37174.
(all data current as of 7/29/2014)
$219,900 : 102 Baker Springs Ln, Spring Hill4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with The Realty Association
$397,900 : 1305 Round Hill Ln, Spring Hill5 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$439,900 : 2013 Brisbane Dr, Spring Hill4 beds, 3 full bathsListed with RE/MAX Fine Homes
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.