Providence Homes for sale and July market report – 17 Providence homes sold in the month of June, and like most neighborhoods is in a seller’s market with an absorption rate of 3 months, an extremely low rate for a neighborhood with new construction homes still being built, but at a much slower pace. With local shopping and dining at the entrance to the community, and easy access to I-40 and downtown Nashville, I expect Providence to be popular for many years to come.
- 17 Providence homes sold in June 2014
- the average sales price of homes in Providence was $283,766
- the average days on market was 92 days
- the average size of homes sold in Providence for June was 2543 square feet
- the average price per square feet of Providence home sold was $111.58
- 37 Providence homes are currently pending sale
- 53 Providence homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Providence homes is 4 months
search for Providence homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Providence home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Providence MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Sunset Park are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Providence subdivision in Mt Juliet per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
Search for Providence homes here.
See all Providence.
(all data current as of 12/18/2014)
$435,015 : 242 Sterling Woods Drive, Mount Juliet4 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with TJC Realty, LLC
$418,744 : 443 Valley Spring Drive L-28, Mount Juliet5 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with TJC Realty, LLC
$415,000 : 617 Heritage Dr, Mount Juliet5 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
$399,900 : 605 Heritage Dr, Mount Juliet5 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty Mt. Juliet
$392,822 : 243 Sterling Woods Drive L-22, Mount Juliet5 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with TJC Realty, LLC
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.