Nashville homes For Sale And Market Statistics April 2013 – Sales of single family homes are up 27% compared to April of last year, according to the Greater Nashville association of realtors. The inventory of homes listed in the Nashville MLS is down 15% compared to the same time last year.
- 2292 Nashville homes sold in April compared to 1841 last year, an increase of 27%
- the median sales price of Nashville homes sold was $185,000 compared to $165,120 last year, an increase of 12%
- 303 Nashville condos sold for the month compared to 230 last year
- The inventory of Nashville homes available is down 15% compared to last April to 10365 homes
- the absorption rate for Nashville homes is down to 4.5 month signaling a sellers market
- average days on market is down to 80 days
1 - 5 of 500+.
See more Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 5/19/2013)
$209,900 : 5025 Hillsboro Pike # 5H, Nashville3 beds, 2 full baths
$349,900 : 1327B Stratford, Nashville3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$609,000 : 906 N Meadow Ln, Nashville5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$392,500 : 2704 Woodlawn Dr, Nashville3 beds, 2 full baths
$750,000 : 1900 Beechwood Ave, Nashville4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.