Nashville million dollar homes and real estate – 20 Nashville million dollar homes sold during the month of January, an increase of 18% over the 17 sales during the previous January. Both average and median prices were up considerably year over year at 32% and 9%.
- 20 Nashville million dollar homes sold in the month of January compared to 17 one year ago
- the median list price to sales price ratio of Nashville luxury homes sold during January was 92%
- the average days on market for sold homes is down to 135 days
- 317 Nashville million dollar homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate for Nashville luxury homes based on January sales is 16 months
The breakdown for Nashville neighborhoods with Luxury homes that sold for more that one million dollars are as follows
- Belle Meade
- Franklin Equestrian property
- Governors Club
- Green Hills
- Tuscany hills
As you can see, most of the luxury homes sold in the Nashville area are located on the south and west side of the city in Belle Meade, Green Hills, or in Brentwood or Franklin. If you would like to start construction on a custom luxury home contact me at your convenience. We can determine the best area and builder for your lifestyle.
Search for Nashville Luxury homes here
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 3/8/2014)
$1,475,000 : 1509 Kimberleigh Ct, Franklin4 beds, 4 full, 2 part bathsListed with Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
$1,029,000 : 4519 Belmont Park Ter, Nashville4 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Parks
$1,429,000 : 4943 Tyne Ridge Ct, Nashville4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Keller Williams Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.