Green hills real estate for sale and market statistics for the month of February – Green hills real estate was still very active during the bitter cold of February, and I’m sure that every buyer is glad that the weather is finally improving. Green Hills has always been a favorite area for the those who work downtown or attend any of the local universities.
- 19 Green Hills homes sold in February of 2013 compared to 17 in the previous February
- The average price of Green Hills home sold was $522,410
- The average size of Green hills homes sold was 2932 square feet
- The average days on market was 86
- the median list price to sales price ratio was 98%
- 18 Green Hills homes are currently pending sale
- 166 homes are currently available for purchase
- the current absorption rate for Green Hills homes is 8.7 months
- 9 Green Hills condos sold during the month of February
- The average sales price of condos sold was $232,944
- days on market for Green Hills condos was 71
- 31 Green Hills condos are available for purchase making the absorption rate 3 months
search for Green Hills real estate here
See all Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 4/18/2014)
$10,900,000 : 1608 Chickering Road, Nashville7 beds, 9 full, 1 part bathsListed with Freeman Webb Co., REALTORS
$7,295,000 : 4409 Chickering Ln, Nashville4 beds, 4 full, 3 part bathsListed with Worth Properties LLC
$5,800,000 : 30 Bancroft, Nashville5 beds, 5 full, 3 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.