Nashville million dollar homes for sale and April 2015 update – 35 Nashville luxury homes sold during the month of March 2015, compared to 17 during March of 2014, an increase of 105%. And considering the weather that the buyers had to deal with to make these purchases, I suspect that April sales will be much higher. The average sales price of Nashville million dollar homes was $1,441,566
- the list price to sales price ratio of sold Nashville million dollar homes was 95%
- the average days on market for sold homes was 73 days
- 402 Nashville luxury homes are listed in the Nashville MLS
- 50 Nashville million dollar homes are currently pending sale
- The absorption rate for Nashville million dollar homes based on March sales and current inventory is down to 11 months, which is lower than it has been for most 2014, and as you can tell by the numbers, sales of luxury homes are much more active than they have been since before the big crash. With the improving weather that comes with spring, I expect luxury homes sale to improve significantly.
The breakdown for neighborhoods with Nashville million dollar homes that sold in March are
- Belle Meade
- Brownstones in Franklin
- Forest Hills
- Franklin Equestrian
- Governors Club
- Green Hills
- Hill Place
- Legends Ridge
- Leipers Fork
- Magnolia Vale
- Mcgavock Farms
- Northumberland in Green Hills
- Princeton Hills
- Stockett Creek
- The Grove
The best luxury homes in the million dollar and over price range are now getting a lot of activity and it looks like this will be the best year for luxury home builders in many years. Due to the availability of lots, we can expect the trend of mostly Brentwood and Franklin luxury homes will dominate new construction. However in some area of west Nashville in Belle Meade, Green Hills, Forest Hills, Oak Hill, and 12 South, old homes are being replaced by new luxury homes, and we can expect that trend to continue as the demand increases.
Find your Nashville million dollar home here
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville are posted.
See all Luxury Homes.
(all data current as of 4/26/2015)
$2,075,000 : 106 Westhampton Pl, Nashville5 beds, 5 full, 2 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,200,000 : 708 Legends Crest Dr, Franklin5 beds, 5 full, 1 part bathsListed with RE/MAX Choice Properties
$1,495,000 : 4307 Sunnybrook Drive, Nashville5 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with RE/MAX Fine Homes
$1,200,000 : 4504 Shys Hill Rd, Nashville3 beds, 5 full, 2 part bathsListed with Fridrich & Clark Realty
$1,049,500 : 1004 PARK CREST COURT, Brentwood4 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Karen Morgan Realty
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.