Murfreesboro Homes Sales Increase 26% in September 2013 compared to September of 2012 with 234 closings. The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 5% to $193,695. Murfreesboro homes are now in a sellers market with the absorption rate down to 5 months.
- 234 Murfreesboro homes in September compared to 185 last year
- the average days on market is down to 62 days
- the absorption rate for Murfreesboro homes based on September sales and the current inventory is 5 months
- 284 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale
- 1073 homes are currently listed for sale
- the average price of homes sold was $193,695 compared to $183,938 last year
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Murfreesboro homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
See all Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 12/8/2013)
$185,000 : 2927 Weybridge Dr, Murfreesboro4 beds, 3 full baths
$209,990 : 3207 Firerock Drive, Murfreesboro4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$264,900 : 56 Forest Ridge, Murfreesboro4 beds, 3 full baths
$238,900 : 2219 Alydar Run, Murfreesboro4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$189,900 : 1432 Colyn Ave, Murfreesboro3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.