Murfreesboro Homes For Sale And Market Report March 2014 – sales of Murfreesboro homes increased 11% in February compared to the same month last year with 219 closings. The median price of Murfreesboro homes increased 4% to $171,100. Murfreesboro homes are now in a sellers market with the absorption rate down to 4 months.
- 219 homes sold in Murfreesboro in May compared to 197 last year
- the average days on market is down to 72 days
- the absorption rate for Murfreesboro homes is 4 months
- 343 Murfreesboro homes are currently pending sale (wow)
- 987 homes are currently listed for sale in Murfreesboro
- the median price of homes sold was $171,100 compared to $174,900 last year
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Murfreesboro homes come on the market or price reductions in Murfreesboro homes are posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area