Mcgavock Farms Homes for Sale and July 2013 Market Report – The Brentwood luxury real estate market is finally showing signs of catching up with the rest of the market, and it looks like buyers are finally becoming aggressive. 3 Mcgavock farms homes sold during the month of June at an average sales price of $795,000. If you’ve been looking at new homes in Annandale or the Governors club, you will recognize the bargain prices of Mcgavock farms homes as well the the superior location of the neighborhood.
- 3 Mcgavock farms homes sold in June of 2013 compared to just 1 last year
- the average sales price of homes sold was $795,000
- average days on market was down to 112
- the list price to sales price ration of homes sold was 96%
- 10 Mcgavock Farms homes are currently listed for sale in the Nashville MLS
- the absorption rate based on June sales is 3 months
- the average size of homes sold was 5265 square feet
Mcgavock Farms in Brentwood has been one of the favorite locations of luxury home buyers for years, bordering the Brentwood county club on one side, and Brentwood high school on the other, it’s just a few minutes to Maryland farms, or Cool Springs.
Search for Mcgavock farms homes for sale here
See all Mcgavock Farms.
(all data current as of 3/4/2015)
$829,900 : 5311 Curlybark Pl, Brentwood4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Benchmark Realty, LLC
$849,000 : 5280 Murray Ln, Brentwood6 beds, 5 full bathsListed with Hodges and Fooshee Realty Inc.
$1,380,000 : 5225 Lysander Ln, Brentwood4 beds, 4 full, 1 part bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
$1,875,000 : 5246 McGavock Rd, Brentwood5 beds, 5 full, 2 part bathsListed with Brentview Realty Company
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.