Green Hills Homes market report for September 2013 shows a dramatic average price increase of 35% over the same period in 2012 and with the shortage of inventory and 21 homes pending already, I expect the price increase to continue.
- 28 Green Hills homes sold inSeptember
- The average price of Green Hills home sold in September was $749,297 compared to $556,034 last September
- The average size of homes sold in Green Hills was 3348 square feet compared to 3266 last year
- The average days on market was 149
- the list price to sales price ratio was 92%
- 21 homes are currently pending in Green Hills
- 199 homes are currently available for purchase
- the current absorption rate for Green Hills real estate is 7 months
To search for Green Hills homes for sale, click on the button
See all Nashville Homes.
(all data current as of 12/11/2013)
$10,900,000 : 1608 Chickering Road, Nashville7 beds, 9 full, 1 part baths
$7,995,000 : 4409 Chickering Ln, Nashville4 beds, 4 full, 3 part baths
$4,250,000 : 6261 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville5 beds, 5 full, 5 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.