Governors Club homes in Brentwood Tennessee homes for sale and market report – 5 homes sold for the month of August at an average price of $1,090,800. Governors club homes are some of the most desirable Brentwood million dollar homes available.
- 5 homes sold in August of 2014
- 2 homes are currently under contract or pending sale
- The average price of homes sold in August was $1,090,800
- the average size of Governors Club homes sold in August was 6197 square feet
- The average days on market for homes sold in during the month was 93
- 26 Governors Club homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase.
The Governors club is located in Brentwood Tn, a suburb south of Nashville with gated security and an Arnold Palmer designed 18 hole golf course.
Search for Governors Club homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Governors Club home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Governors Club homes come on the market or price reductions in Governors Clubhomes are posted.
See all Governors Club.
(all data current as of 11/28/2014)
$3,100,000 : 13 Oxmoor Court, Brentwood5 beds, 5 full, 2 part bathsListed with Zeitlin & Co., Realtors
$2,185,966 : 12 Spyglass Hill, Brentwood5 beds, 5 full, 2 part bathsListed with RE/MAX Elite
$1,150,000 : 34 Colonel Winstead Dr, Brentwood5 beds, 4 full, 2 part bathsListed with RE/MAX Elite
$924,900 : 13 Cherub Ct, Brentwood5 beds, 4 full bathsListed with Drees Homes
$1,474,900 : 11 Camelback Ct, Brentwood5 beds, 5 full, 2 part bathsListed with Crye-Leike, Inc., REALTORS
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.