Franklin Tn Homes for sale and April 2013 market report – sales increased 27 percent in April of 2013 compared to April of 2012 with 174 homes sold compared to 137. The median prices of Franklin Tn homes sold increased 6% from $341,000 to $362,000 and the median size of homes sold remained basically the same at 2842 last year compared to 2850 this year. These are all great numbers for home sellers and should be a wake up call for buyers, because prices of Franklin Tn homes are rising fast.
- 174 Franklin Tn homes sold in April compared to 137 last year, an increase of 27%
- the median price of homes sold in Franklin Tn increased 6% to $362,000
- median days on market for homes sold was 53 days
- 336 Franklin Tn homes are currently pending sale
- 751 Franklin Tn homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate of Franklin Tn homes based on March Sales is 4 months
- The median list price to sales price ratio for the month of March was 99%
- the median price per square feet of sold homes in Franklin was $127
The most popular Franklin neighborhoods based on sales for March were
- Westhaven with 18 sales
- Fieldstone farms with 8 closings
- Mckays Mill with 8 closings
- Ladd Park with 7 closings
- Sullivan Farms with 7 closings
- Franklin Green with 6 closings
These statistics should tell everyone that Franklin real estate is in a sellers market, and prices are rising quickly. For Franklin home owners who are considering a move, now would be an excellent time to consider your options.
Search for Franklin Tn homes for sale here
1 - 5 of 500+.
See more Franklin.
(all data current as of 5/19/2013)
$379,900 : 336 JULIANNA CIRCLE, Franklin3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$411,505 : 207 Creekstone Blvd. Lot - 068, Franklin4 beds, 3 full baths
$609,000 : 700 Abbott Pl, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$415,000 : 263 Irvine Ln, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$528,880 : 415 Battle Ave, Franklin5 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.