Franklin Tn homes April 2014 – The median price of homes sold during the month of March was up 9% compared to the previous march at at $428,350. The average sales price was up 11.4% to $472,150. The absorption rate based on March sales and available homes for sale is 5 months.
- 158 Franklin TN homes sold in March compared to 164 during the same month last year
- the average sales price of homes sold was $472,150 compared to $423,800 last year
- the list price to sales price ratio averaged 98%
- the average size of homes sold was 3173 square feet making the average price per square feet $149
- 268 Franklin TN homes are currently pending sale
- 662 Franklin homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
Search for Franklin Tn homes for sale here
See all Franklin.
(all data current as of 7/24/2014)
$344,900 : 105 Stanwick Dr, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Blackwell Realty and Auction
$234,990 : 502 Vintage Green Lane, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Goodall Homes and Communities
$437,900 : 848 Dartmoor Lane, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part bathsListed with Signature Homes Realty
$481,535 : 836 Dartmoor Lane, Franklin5 beds, 4 full bathsListed with Signature Homes Realty
$428,120 : 318 Finnhorse Lane, Franklin5 beds, 4 full bathsListed with Signature Homes Realty
$438,935 : 342 Finnhorse Lane, Franklin5 beds, 3 full bathsListed with Signature Homes Realty
$339,500 : 616 Pembroake Ln, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part bathsListed with Pilkerton Realtors
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.