Crieve Hall homes – 7 homes closed in October at a median price of $241,500. With only 24 Crieve Hall homes listed in the Nashville MLS , the absorption rate based on November sales is still at a very low 3 months, making it a sellers market.
- the average sales price of Crieve hall homes sold in October was $237,642
- the average days on market is down to 66 days
- the average size of Crieve Hall homes sold during the month was 1866 square feet
- the list price to sales price ratio for sold homes was 97%
- 5 Crieve hall homes are currently pending sale
- 24 Crieve hall homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average price per square ft on sold homes was $127
Crieve Hall is a neighborhood just north of Brentwood in south Nashville with mostly ranch style homes build one primarily 1/2 acre lots. The popularity is based on the easy commute to Nashville and the affordability compared to Brentwood or Green Hills. Crieve hall is located in Davidson county.
Search for Crieve Hall homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Crieve Hall home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Crieve Hall homes come on the market or price reductions in Crieve Hall homes are posted.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Crieve Hall subdivision in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area
See all Crieve Hall.
(all data current as of 12/9/2013)
$140,000 : 5009 Suter Dr, Nashville3 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
$159,900 : 621 Harding Pl, Nashville3 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
$179,900 : 508 Leeanne Dr, Nashville3 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.